Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blue and I Are Packing Our Bags for NYC!



Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday, spending it with the people you love!

Tomorrow afternoon, Blue, Frank, and I are packing our bags for New York. I haven't been back since I lived there a few months for a summer internship during college. I'm looking forward to so many things...the food, the cupcakes (oh Magnolia how I have missed you), the paper (Kate's Paperie...where all my paper fetishes began), seeing old friends with foodie obsessions just like me (it's been to long Maura McGreevy!), grouchy bar tenders at McSorley's, the art (oh Guggenheim, how I have missed your curving walls), and all the other fabulous things in between. Needless to say, I'm very excited! And it is Frank's first time to NYC, which is even better. I think between Blue and I we should be able to show him a good time. I will be doing two book events in NYC this weekend, so if you are around...

Saturday, February 18th at 11 a.m.
Greenlight Books
686 Fulton Street (at South Portland)
Brooklyn, New York
http://greenlightbookstore.com/event/story-time-lindsay-ward

Sunday, February 19th from 1-3 p.m.
Books of Wonder
18 West 18th Street
New York, New York
http://www.booksofwonder.com/events021912.asp

Blue and I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I finally got my copy of Blue, and I absolutely love it! I've already read it to my son...he loves the fold-out page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad to hear he loves Blue! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete