Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!

Because it is Thanksgiving tomorrow (my absolute most favorite holiday) and I won't have time to post a Thursday Sketch, what with all the eating I will be doing (elastic pants here I come!), I wanted to make a point to list what I am thankful for this year...

My family, who although I don't get to see very often because I am the black sheep who lives in Ohio, I love dearly.

The new friends I have made here in Ohio, especially one fabulous writer who has been such a great friend to me.

My Frank, who talked me into moving to Ohio, a year ago today, and I couldn't be happier with the decision I made to come here.

Frank's family, who has made moving here and not knowing a soul (other than Frank, of course) so comfortable and easy. They have been so wonderful to me and for that I am truly grateful.

My fabulous agent, Mary Kole, and all of the amazing doors she has opened for me this year, including a new book deal with Penguin and the wonderful Nancy Conescu.

And of course Blue, Egg, Pig, and Pelly, who have all been a huge part of my life this past year. I get to wake up and be creative every day and that is something I wouldn't trade for anything.

Happy Turkey Day!









1 comment: