Thursday, January 12, 2012

Studio Rearrangement!

Apologies for missing my usual Wednesday post! I was knee deep in picture books and dust! Before I begin working on sketches for my new book I (for some crazy reason) decided to give my studio a makeover. Which sounded great in theory...but turned into a very stressful move. Said makeover took place yesterday. As noted in previous posts my studio is right out of Alice in Wonderland, in other words small...very small. So what did I do? I decided to try and fit my ridiculously large drawing table into my teeny tiny studio space. And shockingly enough it worked! Albeit after a lot of swearing, expletives, and sweat.

There is something to be said about the perfect working space. Before and after photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment