Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I've Got Mail!

About a month ago I received this lovely email from Kathy Johnson, an elementary school teacher in Shakopee, Minnesota. She wrote to tell me that she had just read Pelly and Mr. Harrison Visit the Moon aloud to her class and they loved the story so much they wanted to know when the next Pelly book was coming out (we shall see...). This email made my day! It was so nice of them to contact me and relay how much they had loved Pelly. After receiving the email I wanted to send the newest members of the Pelly Posse some Pelly stickers. And this is what they sent as a thank you...

Drawing by Cullen
Drawing by Christina
Drawing by Alexis
Drawing by Nathan

This is just four of the whole class worth of drawings I received from Mrs. Johnson. Best surprise in the mail ever! This is why I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment