Monday, April 4, 2011

Saturday Afternoon with the Lovely Reps of Usborne!


This past Saturday, I was invited to speak with some of the representatives of Usborne Books in the Ohio region. I was so excited to have the opportunity to meet with the people who are promoting and selling my books. They were all so excited about Pelly and Mr. Harrison Visit the Moon, which is really nice to hear, especially since I have been working on When Blue Met Egg so much lately and I haven't really had a chance to talk about Pelly.

When I am in my studio working on a book, it is like being in the Bat Cave. I live there for about 6 months, without really seeing the light of day, so it is a treat to step outside my studio to talk about my books with people who are very passionate about reading. They had so many wonderful questions about the process of creating a book and what the best ways were to promote my books. What could be better than an enthusiastic group of people who really want to support you and your books? Absolutely nothing!

Thank you again to all the Usborne reps for being so fabulous and kind to me. I had such a lovely time with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment